Click the links for more information:
Read our gift guide below or view it separately here.
What is a gift booklet?
A gift booklet is an assortment of identically priced gifts grouped together in a printed catalog. We offer 17 gift level options, from $25 to $5,000, and your recipients never see prices. Each gift level is filled with exciting brand name gifts to fit any lifestyle. In addition to the print catalog, your recipient will also have access to the expanded gift collection which is available online.
National delivered price
The prices outlined below include; one gift booklet level, all presentation materials, a single gift from the gift level received including shipping cost to the 48 contiguous states, standard Gift Headquarters’ website, phone or mail in redemption, and Participant Services Support Department. You are billed for your gift booklets at the time your order is received. There is no minimum order requirement; you may order any quantity of gift booklets from multiple gift levels.
# of Items
# of Items
100% unconditional guarantee
All shipments to the contiguous 48 United States are covered by our 100% Unconditional Guarantee of Satisfaction for the gift and the condition in which it is received. Gifts may be returned for any reason up to 30 days after receipt at our expense.
Gift booklet presentation items
Each gift booklet presentation packet includes: the gift booklet of your choice, postage-paid redemption card, insert letter (which can be branded with a logo and custom message) and adhesive seal, white presentation folder, and a white outer mailing envelope (9×12).
A – Gift Booklet
B – Insert Letter
C – Presentation Folder
D – Adhesive Seal
E – Outer Mailing Envelope
F – Postage-Paid Redemption Card
Each redemption card includes a unique redemption number. The card provides redemption instructions for how the recipient may place their order online, over the phone or by mail. Redemption cards have no expiration date.
Choose your theme (gift booklet options)
There are four different stock themes to choose from; Your Gift Is Your Choice, Congratulations, Years of Service, and A Gift for You.
2014 cover options
An insert letter is included with each gift booklet presentation, see page 4 for custom imprinting options. The presentation folder comes with a coordinating adhesive seal and an outer mailing envelope.
The default cover A, “Your Gift is Your Choice,” is used when your order doesn’t specify a cover choice.
Holiday components are available in season, September through December. To review the coordinating items for each theme, see page 11.
2014 holiday cover options
Insert letter customization options
You can customize your insert sheet with a special message. We will also place your logo on the sheet. This “Value Added – No Extra Cost” service is a feature of Gifts-To-Give.
Please e-mail logo in Jpeg format.
Gift Headquarters redemption site
Each redemption card includes information about how to select a gift at the Gift Headquarters’ redemption website, www.GiftHDQ.com/redeem. The unique redemption number allows the recipient to log in to the site to view and select their gift. The recipient can enter the site multiple times before redeeming.
Custom Branded Website (optional)
A custom website can be created to be accessed directly and/or linked through a corporate intranet site. The website is customized with a company logo and/or theme on the header and a Welcome Page message. Recipients have access to view all selected gift levels online. Every gift appears with a four-color image and complete product description. The annual fee for a custom redemption website is $500.
Purchase custom website branding
Recipient redemption process
Redemption instructions are included on the redemption card. Recipients can mail in the postage-paid redemption card or log in to the website and enter their unique redemption number to select a gift. To redeem online, the recipient clicks on Browse Catalog to make their selection and place their order. On the Order Information Page, the recipient completes all requested information, including a ship to street address, email for order confirmation, etc. Recipients should allow one to five weeks from date of order to receive their gift, however 88.5% of the gifts will arrive in 10 days.
Gift booklet presentation mailing costs
No additional charge for normal shipping of Gift Booklet presentations to any of the 48 contiguous states.
Expedited shipping is available upon request for an additional charge.
Recording gift booklet redemption numbers
It is recommended that the program administrator keep a record of the redemption card number(s) that have been assigned to each recipient. In the event a redemption card is lost or stolen, the redemption number needs to be supplied in order to be cancelled and reissued at no additional charge. A printed copy of the redemption number(s) will be enclosed in your order.
For corporate orders advance payment is not required. We can bill your company on a monthly basis when the catalogs are redeemed and the gift has been shipped. This is a little different than the way most companies handle payment. However, if you prefer to pay in advance, you can use corporate check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Purchase orders are also accepted.
Symbolic recognition presentation (optional)
The Deluxe Symbolic Recognition Presentation includes a personalized certificate placed in a black and gold frame, suitable for hanging or placing on a desk. The framed certificate is placed in a decorative presentation box along with the gift booklet presentation packet, and packed into a white corrugated mailing box. The deluxe presentation option is only sold as a companion item for GOC Gift Booklet orders.
A label with the recipient’s name is affixed to the mailing box for easy distribution.
Gift booklet shipments outside the contiguous 48 United States
Arrangements for any international shipments must be reviewed and approved in advance of your program launch. All shipments outside the contiguous 48 states will incur additional charges such as duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and freight charges.
Additional shipping costs outside the contiguous 48 United States
Merchandise shipped to a location outside the contiguous 48 United States will incur additional shipping charges, plus taxes, duties, and brokerage fees (if applicable). Gift Headquarters will fax a shipping authorization form for your review and signature requesting instructions and approval
for shipping the pending and all future orders addressed outside the continental United States. No credit will be given for freight charges built into prices for deliveries within the continental borders. No additional charge will be assessed for document preparation, waybills, and commercial invoices prepared by Gift Headquarters for exported shipments. Duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are assessed by the country into which the item is shipping and are charged back to the customer. These costs will be invoiced after Gift Headquarters receives the shipping provider’s bill and may follow the original shipment by weeks or even months.
Merchandise shipped outside of the continental United States that arrives defective or damaged may be repaired or replaced at our option. Call tag and return label services are not available for international shipments. Merchandise returns must be shipped prepaid and insured, and must reference a return authorization number assigned by our International Shipping Department.
First enclosure & white glove delivery
Large items that require truck delivery, receive standard “First Enclosure” delivery, where the item is brought into the recipient’s home or garage, whichever is appropriate. For some larger high-end items such as appliances, flat screen TV’s, etc., a “White Glove” Delivery is provided. When “White Glove service is used, the contracted delivery company will contact the recipient to setup a convenient day and time for delivery. The item is delivered into the recipient’s home within the first floor, unpackaged, and tested for operation if applicable. Packaging materials are also removed by the delivery company. No additional setup is included with the delivery. Your program online FAQ’s will instruct the recipient to not sign for a shipment if damage is detected. If an item is damaged, the recipient should refuse the delivery and contact Gift Headquarters Participant Services Support Department.
Unredeemed/returned gift booklet redemption number policy
Unredeemed/Returned gift booklet redemption numbers may only be returned for a credit, which is applied to your account and may be used toward a future order. Because gift booklet redemption cards are validated, registered, and issued specifically for a program, redemption numbers can only be used once and cannot be reissued.
Lost gift booklet/redemption number
If a gift booklet redemption card number is lost by the recipient and you want to request that it be reissued for another redemption number, the original redemption number must be provided in order to be replaced at no charge. If the original redemption number is not provided, another order for the replacement must be made and you will be charged for the new redemption number.
What companies are purchasing our catalogs?
- Adirondack Trailways – Holiday
- American Society of Anesthesiologists – Holiday
- AT&T Wireless – Sales Incentive
- Avalon Risk Associates – Holiday
- BroadCloud Communications – Holiday
- Con Edison – Employee Gifts
- Frito-Lay, Inc. – Holiday
- Georgia-Pacific – Safety Award
- HFC – Holiday
- Inova Fairfax Hospital – Holiday
- Kimberly-Clark – Safety Award
- Lancaster Schuermann Distributing Co. – Sales Award
- LSG Sky Chefs – Holiday
- Mercury Air Group – Holiday
- MZD Advertising – Years of Service
- Nova Technology Sales – Holiday
- NTX Interiors – Holiday
- Pacific Bell – Sales Award
- United States Postal Service – Safety & Attendance
- First Data Corporation – Employee Incentives
- New York State Electric & Gas Corp. – Safety Program
- NYNEX Mobile Communications Co. – Sales Incentive
- Press Pack of America Inc. – Sales Incentive
- Home Show U.S.A. Inc. – Sales Incentive
- Empire of America Co. – Sales Incentive
- Source One Wireless – Holiday Gifts
- Empire National Securities, Inc. – Sales Incentive
- Niagara Frontier Hockey Corp. – Sales Incentive
- Rochester Americans Hockey Club – Sales Incentive
- Intertech Inc. – Sales Incentive
- High Tech Windows – Employee Gifts
- Metroclean Express – Holiday Gifts
- American Envelope Co. – Safety Program
- Mutual of Omaha – Sales Incentive
- Metro Community News – Sales Incentive
- Quality Coatings Inc. – Customer Holiday
- United Sleep Products – Sales Incentive
- Welco Technologies – Safety Program
- Syncro Services – Customer Gifts
- Meg-Cor Supply Co. – Customer Sales
- Southern Michigan Bank & Trust Employee – Holiday Gifts
- Personal Computer Rentals (PCR) – Holiday Gifts
- Davenport Tool – Employee Holiday Gifts
- Trigent Marketing – Client Gifts
- Sound Packaging Inc. – Safety Program
- The Spice Hunter – Sales Awards
- HFC – Sales Awards
- American Design & Build LTD – Sales Promotion
- Karl Suss America, Inc. – Service Awards
- Equistar Chemicals – Safety Awards
- Packaging Corp of America – Safety Program
- Firstel Federal Credit Union – Customer Gifts
- Nationwide Club Administers – Incentive Program
- Commonwealth Of Pennsylvania – Service Awards
- Henry & Horne, P.L.C. – Holiday Gifts
- Wheel of Fortune – Holiday Gifts
- Cast Nylon Limited – Safety Awards
- Taco Bell Corp. – Sales Awards
- Eagle Community Credit Union – Custom Gifts
- Jelly Belly Candy Co. – Years of Service Awards
- Rem Eyewear – Sales Promotion
- Noble Affiliates, Inc. – Safety Awards
- Manistique Paper Inc. – Holiday Gifts
- Unishippers – Internet Sales Program
- Hansgrohe Inc. – Internet Sales Program
- Claim Temp Solutions – Sales Promotion
- Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. – Holiday Gifts
- CHI Institute
- Dixie Construction Company – Holiday Gifts
- Delta Funding – Sales Contest
- Dynamic Telecommunications, Inc. – Holiday Gifts
- Great Lakes Plumbing & Heating
- Jackson Hewitt Tax Service – Sales Promotion
- Lewis & Clark Drug – Service Awards
- Nashville Express Tour Trains – Holiday Gifts
- Orlando Sentinel – Sales Promotion
- Universal Restoration Services, Inc.
- Camcast Cable – Years of Service Awards
- Peace Harbor Hospital – Service Awards
- Rugby Manufacturing – Safety Awards
- D & B Construction Company
- All Purpose Window & Doors – Sales Promotion
- Mega Marketing, Inc. – Sales Promotion
- Creative Management Solutions – Referral Program
- TMX Aerospace
- Floral Works Inc. – Years Of Service
- Illinois Eastern Community Collage – Years of Service Awards
- Double S Foods – Sales Promotion
- K&H Corrugated – Safety Program
- Amberg Consulting – Sales Promotion
- Norwich Pharmaceuticals – Years Of Service Awards
- Austin Gutterman
- Axiem Inc.
- Aquakleen Products, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Bee Electronics Inc.
- Brune Abrasive Service Co., Inc.
- Baltimore Gas & Electric CompanyCareer Education Corporation – Appreciation
- Cardinal IG – Years of Service
- Claim Temp Solutions, LLC – Incentive Program
- Comprehensive Health Management, Inc. – Years of Service
- Expansion Seal Technologies – Years of Service
- Sarnafil Inc. – Safety Program
- Emerson Process Management – Appreciation
- Enterprise Computer Systems – Incentive Program
- Faller, Davis & Associates – Years of Service
- Genesee Intermediate School District – Years of Service
- Great Western Homes – Years of Service
- Hilton Garden Inn – Appreciation Gifts
- Hilton Atlanta – Appreciation Gifts
- ImageFIRST – Years of Service
- Johnson & Dix – Years of Service
- Jackson Walker L.L.P. – Staff Appreciation
- Leverage Team, L.L.C. – Appreciation Gifts
- Landmark Structures – Builders Incentive Program
- MCGB, Inc. – Referral Program
- Matanuska-Sustina Borough – Years of Service
- nuVision Fiancial Federal Credit Union – Years of Service
- Old Repunlic Title – Holiday Gifts
- PG&E – Performance Awards
- Pliant Corporation – Safety Program
- RB Royal Industries, Inc. – Years of Service
- Storis Management Systems – Sales Contest
- Sundown Ranch, Inc. – Years of Service
- Sage Health Services, Inc. – Sales Contest
- Universal Restoration Services – Holiday Gifts
- Wilton Industries – Years of Service
- WeatherMasters – Incentive Program
- AST ElectroFin, Inc. – Years of Service
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant – Years of Service
- Clark Hunt Construction Inc. – Holiday Gifts
- Clark-Linsey Village – Attendance Awards
- Detroit Airport Marriott – Years of Service
- VacuCoat Technologies – Holiday Gifts
- Daly Merritt Inc. – Appreciation Awards
- Sand & C Travel – Appreciation Gifts
- Shieldalloy Metallurgical Corporation – Years of Service
- Glenroe Technologies – Years of Service
- Stephenson Equipment, Inc. – Performance Awards
- Ortho Specialties – Customer Loyalty
- NCQA – Years of Service
Plus thousands of individual people who sent gift catalogs to friends and relatives
Things to remember
To get any group of people to all move in the same direction there must be something in it for each person. What will move one person may do nothing for the next. So it is vitally important that there be a large selection of incentives so that everyone will be able to find something for themselves.
Make the award worth the effort – a coffee mug is great, but what did I have to do to get it?
Make the goals reachable and achievable for everyone and make them very clear.
Taking things away from people is always a bad idea. Incentives need to be always positive, adding to or making bigger and better will always work better.
Gift catalogs provide for all of this exactly without the unreasonable cost of warehousing the multitude of gift selections.
Helpful information for planning an incentive program
When planning an incentive program, the number one consideration is flexibility. Your employees come in all different shapes and sizes, men and women, young and old. They are of different income levels and maybe different parts of the country. With all these differences it is truly very difficult to select one award that will satisfy everyone. The easy way out is to give cash, but it has long been known that cash does not carry the trophy quality and is surely a very short term incentive soon forgotten. Gift certificates are touted as being the answer, but if you will go back into your experience, have you ever used a gift certificate without it costing you some more money once you go to redeem it?
It is the nature of people to always want more than the certificate is worth. The companies that issue them know this and they bank on the fact that your gift recipient will usually spend more than the gift certificate worth. For some the gift certificate is a turnoff because they know it will cost them to redeem it.
Gift catalogs on the other hand offer the flexibility that you need without the added expense to your recipient. People like name brands and they love the idea of selecting their own gift. They don’t have to travel to a store to redeem their certificate, they can select their gift right from their own easy chair. This form of incentive has all the things that are needed to keep your incentive program flexible and insure success.
Taxes, taxes, taxes – how to save!
Employee Achievement Awards
Exclude from your employees income achievement awards if you qualify to deduct them. To be deducted as an employer and excluded for your employees, the award must meet all of the following requirement:
- Be given for length of service or safety achievement
- Be tangible personal property other than cash, gift certificates, or equivalent items
- Be given under conditions and circumstances that do not create a significant likelihood of the payment of disguised compensation
- Be given as part of a meaningful presentation
- Be no more than the specified dollar limits
Qualified Plan Award
A qualified plan award is one you are awarded as part of an established written plan by your employer that does not discriminate in favor of highly compensated employees. An award will not be considered a qualified plan award if the average cost of all employee achievement awards given by your employer during the tax year is more than $400. In determining average cost, awards of nominal value are not taken into account.
There are limits to the total awards you can exclude in one year. Awards from nonqualified plans are limited to $400, and total awards from both qualified and nonqualified plans are limited to $1,600. The cost to your employer is the determining factor for these limits. Amounts over the limits cannot be deducted by your employer and must be included in your income.
Ben Green received 3 employee achievement awards during the year: a nonqualified plan award of a watch valued at $250, and 2 qualified plan awards of a stereo valued at $1,000 and a set of golf clubs valued at $500. Assuming that the requirements for qualified plan awards are otherwise satisfied, each award by itself would be excluded from income. However, since the $1,750 total value of the awards is more then $1,600, Ben must include $150 ($1,750-$1,600) in his income.
Please check with your tax consultant for the most up to date information
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
Gift booklets that are returned that have been paid in advance will receive a full refund, including the postage that was paid to return them to our office. Catalogs that have been returned that were sent on our “ Pay On Redemption” program will receive a refund of the postage that was paid to return them to our office.